Service and Maintainance
Surveillance systems are sensitive electronic equipments that require scheduled periodic servicing and maintenance programs to ensure their functional effectiveness and operational longevity.
At Shamani, we strongly believe in after-sales service to our clients and we always recommend clients to incorporate good maintenance practices to protect their investment in the security systems they have installed.
As part of our value-added services to our clients, we offer service and maintenance programs at reasonable costs for all the security solution systems that we design and install. We also provide customer care service to cater for any security equipment breakdown/failure that we install for a small fee (such service during the 1 year warranty period is FOC).
What CCTV servicing include:
- Check history of CCTV system since last maintenance service
- Visual inspection of all major CCTV components including cabling & connections where accessible for signs of deterioration or damage
- Check all CCTV control equipment (monitors, VCR, DVR, Multiplexer etc.)
- Check and clean cameras, lenses and housings as necessary.
- Check lenses for correct field of view and adjust as necessary
- Check pictures for correct field of view and adjust as necessary.
- Check and test remote signalling equipment (where fitted)
- Check recording and playback quality
- Check the satisfactory transmission of images to remote centre (where applicable)
- Repair minor faults where necessary (additional costs may apply)
- Retrain the users on the use of the CCTV system (if required)
- Log all test results
- Return the CCTV system to operational status.
Comprehensive Service and Maintenance
For "piece of mind" to our clients, we are now offering our best monthly/annually Comprehensive Service & Maintenance Contract.
The package will include all the maintenance job on your current CCTV & Door Access to be at their level best. We will also do the repair job for you without any extra charges. Call 012 6749804 for details.
On Call Troubleshooting Service
If other installer refuse to help you than we will. We believe the investment you have spend for the security systems need to be in good condition at all time.
Charges Per Visit: (excluding parts)
Shah Alam Area RM120.00
Outside Shah Alam (Klang Valley) RM150.00
Sample of bad installation by unprofessional installer: